Monday, April 12, 2010

FREEDOM

Ok, so I've given up hope of being light and funny. Things are too intense, too critical and too irritating.

Tonight I looked at where I am and decided -- beyond a doubt -- that I am a conservative Independent, pro-life, pro-country, pro-FREEDOM, and a pain-in-the-ass. Stevie supplied the last bit.

But maybe that makes me a bit more cutting and more, lol, of a pain-in-the-ass to the status quo.

Our country is GREAT. I don't want apologies!

Obama say we cannot expect to be first in medical, space exploration. WHAT? Totally unexceptable. We will be first and best!

It is only the stupidity and the restrictions of the current administration that face us. Even given those, I believe we will persevere!

Come-0n, guys. So stupid to believe these lies out of Washington. Let's change this administration. We are much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment